|Typical Meeting Time||TBD|
|Typical Meeting Location||TBD|
E-Mail Board - View Public Meeting Records
AUTHORITY AND DUTIES: The Heritage Commission shall have the following duties and functions consistent with RSA 674:
- (1) Survey and inventory all cultural resources.
- (2) Conduct, research and publish findings.
- (3) Assist the Planning Board, as requested, in the development and review of those sections of the master plan which address cultural and historic resources.
- (4) Advise, upon request, local agencies and other local boards in their review of requests on matters affecting or potentially affecting cultural and historic resources, including advising the City Council on the Historic Value of potentially “replaced qualifying structures” pursuant to RSA 79-E:4.
- (5) Coordinate activities with appropriate service organizations and nonprofit groups.
Reference Administrative Code 5-25, Ordinance O -2015.10.14 – 021.