|Typical Meeting Time||The fourth Monday of the month at 7:00pm|
|Typical Meeting Location||McConnell Center, Second Floor Meeting Room, 61 Locust Street, Dover, NH 03820|
|Board's Liaison||Recreation Department|
E-Mail Board - View Public Meeting Records
The McConnell Center Advisory Committee shall serve in an advisory capacity to the City Council and the City Manager.
The major responsibilities of the advisory board include the following:
- Advocate for achieving the mission of the McConnell Community Center.
- Review the operations budget recommended to City Manager.
- Seek and recommend tenants to the City of Dover.
- Assist in the creation and dissemination of publicity realted to the McConnell Community Center.
- Foster collaborative programming between tenants of the McConnell Community Center and other agencies.
- Recommend and review the policies covering the following:
- Use of shared space; Use of tenant space; Conflict and greivance resolution; Subletting of leased space; Parking; Finances; Security; Safety; Use of cafeteria services and kitchen; Signage plans and requirements; Cleanliness of the McConnell Community Center; Review the governance structure periodically
- The committee shall establish its own operating rules subject to the approval of City Council and shall appoint a chairperson annually.
- The committee shale meet at least once quarterly and report to the City Council periodically.
Reference City of Dover Administrative Code 5-17 McConnell Center Advisory Committee.